Join Our Team!
At RMC, we take pride in our staff. We hire only the best consultants in our industry. Our coders average 10 years coding experience and our auditors average 15 years’ experience. We perform regular internal audits on all our staff to ensure quality, efficiency and accuracy.
RMC offers an extensive benefits package, a company laptop, a friendly atmosphere and flexible scheduling. Continuing education is of utmost importance to us, and we provide multiple educational opportunities for our staff throughout the year.
Our staff are among the best of the BEST, and we are always looking to add more experts to our team. Do you have what we are looking for? Join our team!
Email your resume to RMC today!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Reimbursement for AHIMA dues
- Continuing education/annual educational retreat
- Paid time off
- AHIMA-credentialed (RHIA, RHIT, and/or CCS) or AAPC for physician team
- Five years coding experience in an acute care setting
- Ability to travel (traveling positions only)
- Work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relocation is not necessary
- Only the BEST need apply! A coding skills test will be administered to all applicants.
RMC reviewers are knowledgeable and gracious in sharing their expertise with our coders. It has made a noticeable improvement in our error rate.